Also called Code of Ethics or Business Rules.
- All business must have their criteria requirements checked annually
- Full business registration and review will be conducted by an Independent Third Party, IntelliVerify
- Any key criteria-related information such as business ownership must be submitted for change/vetting within one month of internal updating.
- Any fees outstanding will result in the TIDAA Accreditation Trust Seal being revoked if not settled within two months of the due date.
- Any members poaching staff or business from any TIDAA members will receive a penalty and reduction of online credibility rating.
- All business must submit their internal and external business codes-of-conduct annually.
Download the TIDAA code of ethics guide (PDF) coming soon.
Download the guide to implementing company-wide ethics (PDF) coming soon.